Best Hire offers employers a solution for selecting the best candidates for job openings. Through Best Hire, candidates are assessed to determine whether they are dependable workers, and whether they will be a fit for positions that are available. The Best Hire site provides access to unique online assessment technology that results in a dependability rating and a job fit rating for each candidate.
Best Hire provides a dependability report that briefly describes honesty, reliability and dependability, with a rating of A (highly recommended), B (recommended), or C (not recommended).
Best Hire also briefly evaluates a job candidate’s fit to a job in the areas of ability to meet and deal with people, customer service orientation, team spirit and dependability. Factors involved include:
- Drive and ability to withstand stress
- Honesty, reliability and integrity
- Ability to meet and deal with people
- Ego strength, confidence andfrustration tolerance level
- Level of dominance and willingness to accept orders from others
- Stamina and perseverance in the face of obstacles